Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Monday, April 13, 2009

Mmmmmm, Easter Dinner!

Happy (Late) Easter to everyone!!

Not much new to write about, but I thought I'd take a few minutes to show off the delicious Easter Dinner I made for us yesterday. I've never cooked a ham all by myself, let alone a huge feast. But I decided this year to make the attempt, so that I'll have plenty of practice for a few years from now, when we get to host a big holiday meal and have everyone over to our house. And surprise, surprise, everything actually turned out (minus a few small snafus).


On the menu this year:
Ham, rolls, green bean casserole, and deviled eggs. I also made lemon bars for dessert, but I didn't photograph them because, despite their yummy taste, I am still working on the presentation part.


I was also hoping to post a video we took last night of our cat dancing (ok, she doesn't really dance, but hubbs stands her on her back legs and makes her look like she's dancing), but I can't figure out how to hook this video camera up to the computer. I'll have my "computer guy" take a look at it tonight.
Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

Robyn Keyes said...

Your blog reminded me that you have NOT posted pictures of the new apartment yet...get on that ;)

Justin & Emily said...

I am impressed! It looks delicious! I was going to post pics of my food but it wasn't as pretty...especially my pie that is now "soup". :)

Ran said...

To Robyn--
Ok, ok, I'm woooooorrking on it. Give a girl a break, mmmkay? :)
And To Emily--
I know what you mean about the pie, my lemon bars turned out the same way. At least they still taste good!