Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Drive-By

I don't have much time to write, since I'm working from home today. So I'm going to attempt to do what my fellow bloggers call drive-by posting. Just a few quick sentences with a longer update later.

My surgeon called this morning to let me know that, upon talking to some orthopedic surgeons at UC Davis, he has decided to refer me to a doctor at UC San Francisco. Apparently this doctor is one of the top drs in the world (yes, I said WORLD) for dealing with lumps and bumps of this nature. His specialization is orthopedic oncology. I'm really hoping that this doctor will be in our approved provider network, or that we can have the surgeon write a letter stating why I need to see this doctor so that our insurance will cover my care at the higher level.

::fingers crossed::

No comments: