Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Monday, May 11, 2009

And We Have a (Likely) Diagnosis!!!!!!

The doctor's office just called to give me the lab results.

::Drumroll, please::

And the mystery lump is... a CYST!!!!!!!! (Are you freaking kidding me, the surgeon could not have figured this out?????) I almost fell off my chair!!! All of this worrying, multiple doctor's visits, hundreds of dollars, thousands of dollars spent on the part of the insurance company (hello $2200 lab bill, thank God for health insurance) for a freaking cyst?!?!? This story seems to have such an uneventful climax.

Thank you Lord, for this wonderful day, for giving us the strength and grace to get through this, and for our wonderful friends and family, because their prayers have no doubt helped us pull through.

Four more days, and hopefully we can put this all behind us.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

ohmygosh Randi, that is wonderful news! I mean annoying but thank God that's all it is...Take care through everything.

Ran said...

thanks Ashley! I am elated!!!