Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Monday, March 2, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

I just received a call from the Placer County Office of Education and I am happy to report that I am officially a permanent employee!!! I have an orientation tomorrow to go over benefits, and I'll be starting on Wednesday morning! I've known for a couple weeks now that I would be receiving the job offer, but was waiting for the paperwork to clear with HR. I am ecstatic!!! For all of you who have been with me throughout this difficult journey over the last 9 months and who have listened to endless hours of venting about how much I detest my job, THANK YOU!!! I am so blessed to have such patient family and friends. :) From this day forward, I promise to be a more optimistic and overall pleasant person to be around. I'll post again after my first day.

Here's the link to the county's website, if anyone wants to check it out:
http://www.placercoe.k12.ca.us/Pages/default.aspx

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Congrats! So happy for you!

Michelle said...

Yay! Go Ran!