Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Friday, March 13, 2009

Roll Out the Red Carpet, the Family is in Town!!!

:SSSQQQQQUUEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!:

That's the sound of my excitement about the fact that my family is coming to visit this weekend!

So, in honor of that, I decided to post some pics of them from our wedding:



I can't wait to finally be able to show them all around Sac! However they are only going to be here for a long weekend, so I'm not quite sure how much we're going to be able to cram in. Regardless, I could not be happier about their visit! I'll post again after our exciting weekend!

2 comments:

Justin & Emily said...

Randi, it's so great you still get THAT excited to see your family! Love it. By the way....I am in love with your wedding photo on your page with the mtns in the background. :) It's my favorite.

Michelle said...

What great pictures of the family it makes me miss all of you!