Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Sunday, March 25, 2012

19 weeks...and MAJOR anticipation!!!!

Here's my pic from this week.  (I was busting up laughing while Pat was taking this, because our pets wanted to badly to be in on the action.  Scrappy kept jumping on my legs).  I feel like I've grown quite a bit over the last few weeks.  I think my bump looks bigger than it actually is in this picture because of the stripes, because I'm still getting lots of comments along the lines of, "Are you sure there's a baby in there?" and "You're tiny, there's no way you're almost halfway done!". 


 
How far along? 19 weeks, 3 days

Maternity clothes? Wearing mostly maternity jeans. I have one or two pairs of regular jeans that still button, but the rest require my bella band, and that thing is obnoxious to deal with all day so maternity jeans it is. Luckily both of my jobs are pretty casual, so I think I'll be able to get by with jeans, dresses, and leggings.

Stretch marks? Still none (fingers crossed).

Sleep: Pretty good. Ironically, my best sleep of this entire week was yesterday during a 2 hour nap on the couch. I was exhausted from running around all day and absolutely passed out. I wish I could nap everyday! :)

Best moment this week: Making our appointment to find out the sex!!!!

Movement: Feeling it pretty much daily now, although at different times each day.

Food cravings: Finally satisfied the fried pickles craving at Buffalo Wild Wings yesterday. They were not nearly as good as I had hoped. But I'm loving OJ right now, I've been drinking 1-2 glasses a day for the last couple of weeks.

Gender: We find out on TUESDAY!!! As in 2 days from now!!!

Labor Signs: No.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on.

What I miss: Still red wine (I doubt this will go away).

What I am looking forward to: Finding out whether Baby G is a boy or a girl!!!! And being able to watch the DVD from the ultrasound with my parents when I go home to Montana next week.

Milestones: Consistently feeling movement, that's a milestone I feel like I waited forever for!

I'll be sure to post on here as soon as we know whether Baby G has boy parts or girl parts! 

 

3 comments:

Coreyocookie said...

I'll be thinking of you guys on Tuesday! So excited for you!

Breanna said...

You look great! Super tiny! Good luck today! I can't wait to hear what the baby's sex is!!

Ran said...

Thanks guys!