Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Sunday, March 11, 2012

17 weeks

How far along? 17 weeks, 3 days

Maternity clothes? Just tried on a pair of maternity capris that came in a huge collection of maternity clothes one of my good friends loaned me, and I have to say, they are SO comfortable! But I had to keep pulling the tummy panel up, so I think I'll wait until I have more belly to hold them up.

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Much better, as of Friday night when Pat bought me my new pregnancy pillow. It's awesome!

Best moment this week: Getting a full night's sleep without waking up every hour!  And then proceeding to spend the entire afternoon on Saturday napping on the couch with my pillow. 

Movement: Still waiting...

Food cravings: Fried pickles (where that craving came from, I have no idea, which is why I have yet to satisfy it).

Gender: ???

Labor Signs: No.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on.

What I miss: Still red wine.

What I am looking forward to: Movement, getting my Montana baby shower date nailed down.

Milestones: Got my first comment this week from one of my students, who had no idea I was pregnant.  He told me he had known for awhile, but was waiting for me to say something first.  Pretty good intuition for a 17 year-old boy! 

Here are my pics for the week.  I messed around with one of them with my photo editor on my phone, since the lighting in our bathroom isn't great.  But then when I went to edit the other one, I forgot what effects I used, which is why the photo coloring looks different.  Oh well, you get the idea.  :)  Not much to see, just a little pooch. 






No comments: