Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Monday, August 17, 2009

Hello Out There!!!!!!

Is anybody there???

I swear that I can hear the echo of my own voice in this place.

Is it because my posts have been dreadfully boring???? I sure hope not. But if that is the case, I welcome feedback and helpful criticism on topics that may be, more, well, interesting & entertaining.

When no one leaves comments on my posts, that leads me to believe that no one is even reading the blog anymore.

::insert whiney temper tantrum here::

Here's an idea, if you read my posts and like or dislike the content, leave me a comment! Please, I beg of you!!!!!

That is all.

8 comments:

Amy Moore said...

Oh oh oh... I READ IT! As for feedback, I am not much of a reader (never have been) so I would vote more photos with fewer words!!

Mike McCarthy said...

Hello From Seattle.

You have a loyal reader base up here, we always love to hear about the adventures of Pat and Randi!

I agree with Amy ... pictures are always a treat.

I hope all is well down there.

Ran said...

Thank you guys for your input! I think I got it, more pictures, less text. :)

Becky said...

I read, Ran! I lost you for a while, but have been reading again for the past few weeks. I feel the same way about my own blog! I'm not much of a writer so I know it tends to be boring, but I love yours and I will give feedback so you know there is life out there! You really are a creative writer and your blog is always good : ) Your quite the California girl! My fave was the one about your Mommy! I love Aunt Ruthie : )

Ashley said...

i really like reading your blog randi, even the words part!

Amanda said...

I think I'm feeling guilty that I didn't get to see you :( things have been crazy hectic- but I do check your blog and love knowing what your up to, so keep it up :) I think I might start my own when i move.. yes i think I'm moving, maybe to Texas.. I'll keep you updated :) LOVE YOU!

Ran said...

Thanks Ashley!!! And Amanda, WTF??!?! We clearly have some catching up to do!!!

Unknown said...

we read... you write :)