Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Monday, June 22, 2009

You've Been Spoiled

Too all of my loyal blog readers,
I fear that I have spoiled you all with multiple posts per week (and sometimes per day) throughout the Great Lump Scare of '09, as I have had quite a few people ask why I have not updated since last Sunday. It's only been a week, people!!! Plus, there has been few exciting events to post about in the last week, which is just the way we like it, thank you very much. I can see that I'm going to have to wean you all off slowly, as I will have less and less time to post come September. So take a deep breath, and feel free to enroll in a 12-step meeting to aid in your withdrawl in the coming months. It's not going to be easy, but I have faith in each and every one of you.
Find your happy place.

No comments: