Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Napa Valley, Minus the Wine-Tasting

As promised, I am posting some pictures of our drive through wine country last weekend. If only we could have stopped to do a tasting or two.

::sigh::
Napa is now high-ranked on our list for places to visit in the near future. When you look at these pictures, it will be easy to see why.

One of the winding, tree-lined 2-lane highways. So quaint.

Rolling hills, palm trees, and vineyards as far as the eye can see. Perfection.


Please ignore the glare. I am still fine-tuning my "photography-in-a-moving-car" skills.


I would give anything to live in this house!




This is the Robert Mondavi vineyard.


My stepmom is planning to spend a milestone birthday in Napa a few years from now, so I guess we have a good excuse to spend a weekend scoping it all out. Strictly business, of course. We do, after all, have to get a feel for the area in order to be good tour guides for our guests!