Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rain again???

I recognize that we are spoiled here in California (where the sun always shines). When it does rain, people here tend to get, well, whiny. I used to make fun of those people, being that I come from the land of 4 seasons and frigid, bone-chilling winters. Now, I have become one of them. It has been raining since last Thursday, with only about a day and a half of nice weather between the storms. And this is not just a light drizzle. This is a drenching, streets-getting-flooded, puddles-past-your-ankles, pounding, blowing rain. I guess this is winter in California.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey, Hey, Hey... go easy on California! Winters usually aren't this bad but there have been a lot of storms lately. Luckily I am in Florida but of course... there is a storm here too! What's the deal? I just got a blog a week or 2 ago. I was checking some old email & ran into the one saying you started a blog. I love it & can't wait to follow along! Miss You!