Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Changes, they are a comin'

After almost a full year of waiting, it is with great excitement that I announce that I officially have a job with Placer County Office of Education!!!! I am starting a position as a Foster Youth Services Tutor in early March, and I will have a caseload of 12-13 students who I will spend about an hour per week with. The best part of this job (wait for it)........ a full summer off (2 whole months)--PAID!!!!

On another note, Patrick and I found out yesterday that we will be moving this weekend. It's quite a long, dramatic story (of which the details are not important), but we will be moving to a newer, nicer, larger apartment this weekend. We are so excited to be moving to this area (albeit earlier than we had planned), but overall, we're ready for an upgrade. It has been complete chaos around here, with boxes in every corner and our home in shambles. Coupled with my interview today, and the good news I received about getting the job, I have absolutely nothing to complain about. Life is pretty dang good around the Groff house!!!!

Well, off to dinner to celebrate all of the wonderful things happening in our lives right now. In parting, I would like to say one thing:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

The end.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Congradulations!!!!!!