Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Thursday, October 31, 2013

In Honor of Halloween...

...I think I'll go as a zombie.  That's how I feel after averaging about 3 hours of sleep a night (usually broken into a couple smaller chunks).  I'm slacking on the blog because we're in the midst of a growth spurt, potential reflux, and as a result, some nighttime sleeplessness.  I promise I'm not giving up on the blog, just taking a little break.  I'm making time for more important things right now.  Like trying to brush my teeth at least once a day (gross, I know).  And shoving food in my mouth when my stomach finally growls loud enough that I couldn't possibly wait any longer.  And going to the bathroom (believe it or not, I sometimes "forget"). 

I'll be back soon, with newborn and Halloween photos.  Until then, here's a few pics of Cami. 





1 comment:

Becky said...

Those long nights are hard! I'm glad your absence is for a good reason. She's beautiful. Just in case you haven't heard it enough already! Good luck, mama : )