Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Friday, July 1, 2011

A Caribbean Dream

Ahhh Jamaica.  We fell in love with the island when we went there for our honeymoon a few years ago.  We vowed then that we would return at some point.  And what better time than for our 3rd anniversary, as a celebration of 3 years of wedded bliss (no easy feat given the major obstacles we've had to overcome in 3 short years).  Here are a few pics of our vacation adventures.  Most of the 6 days were spent lounging on the beach or in the pool, drink in hand.  We did, however, spend one day ziplining through the rain forest.  Unfortunately, that's the only day of our trip that was not documented with my camera, as I was a bit busy wetting myself (not literally, but my mind was preoccupied with other things, such as being scared as hell and visualizing both cables snapping and me falling 300 ft to my untimely death).  Enjoy the photos!  






Now onto planning our next adventure.  The wheels are already turning...

No comments: