Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Can't Quit You

When I wrote my last post a few days ago, I attempted to add a few pictures I had taken on my phone. But alas, I did not know how to sync my phone to our computer, and my resident IT guy was out on the golfcourse. After a crash course last night, I'm good to go now. Here are a few pics I've taken in the last month or so:

This is why I ♥ springtime in California. Cherry blossoms and almond trees, in full bloom.

















Throw in a sunrise and a sunset, for good measure:


And this, my friends, was the most delicious salad I have ever made (spinach, iceberg, butterleaf, red peppers, carrots, avocados, feta, and pomegranate vinegarette, yummmmm)



Oh, and did I tell y'all that I decided to chop about 4 inches off of my hair?? Back to my old A-line haircut, like I had right after we got married (however, it's much darker now). Also, ignore my silly face. I was taking this picture in the mirror, trying to make sure I didn't get my camera in the shot. Haha
Okay, that's enough random mishmash for now. More to come later. T-4 days until Spring Break!



3 comments:

Robyn Keyes said...

Haha I forgot to tell you I chopped my hair, too :) It's a bit shorter than yours, but similar style of cut. Spring time change up was in order!

Justin & Emily said...

Are you going anywhere for spring break?! I love the new post photos! I too am debating if i should chop my hair off after our wedding.....i m sooo hesitant! Anyway, it looks great on you. Enjoy your break- mine begins friday!

Mike McCarthy said...

Thanks for the updates Randi ... I'm envious of the sunshine you guys have down there. The 10 day forecast for Seattle is rainy and gray ... imagine that :P

I hope all is well, tell Pat I said hello.