Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Thursday, September 24, 2009

This will make you smile.

I regret to inform my loyal readers that I don't really have anything new and exciting to report this week. Here's what my schedule looks like:
Work/Internship, Class, Workout (if I feel up to it), Read/Homework, Sleep, Repeat
Pretty boring, huh?

I do, however, feel compelled to share my new tv obsession with y'all. I came home last night to find my husband watching a show on Fox called "Glee". After giving him a hard time for a few minutes about watching a musical-comedy tv show, I found myself getting drawn in. And by the time the episode ended, I was howling with laughter (much like my mother is known to do).

Please, I'm begging you, watch this clip!!! You will not regret it. There are few things funnier in this world than the sight of a high school football team performing a choreographed dance routine to Beyonce's "Single Ladies". You'll have to FF to about 2:30 to get to the dance routine. If you watch the beginning without having watched the whole episode, it probably won't make much sense.



That's all for now.

3 comments:

Amy Moore said...

You are right... that did make me laugh!!!!

Justin & Emily said...

I saw that one E! News tonight! LOL so funny and kind of awesome at the same time. They really nailed it! <3 it!

Robyn Keyes said...

Oh how I love Glee...it's on my ipod, on my profile, on my DVR, I just can't get enough of it!