Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Monday, January 26, 2009

It has been WAY too long!!!!

Hello Hello Hello!!!

After two months of no posts, I have reluctantly returned to the blog world. If not for the pestering of my loving stepfather, I would be on blogspot.com at this very moment deleting my blog all together. But for the sake of the one person I know who does read this, I suppose the least I can do is try to give him something to read about. :)


The holidays were a complete whirlwind for us. We flew down to South Carolina to visit the Groff's at their new digs. The weather down there was aboslutely beautiful (even borderline tropical). Here's a few pics from our trip:




The Groff's condo. The first floor is Lynn's salon and the upper two floors house the condo where they live. Talk about an easy commute!


The coveted Sunbeam Tiger, Lynn's new "toy". The boys had an absolute blast in this car! Okay, maybe the girls did too! :)

I'm pretty sure this was the single happiest moment of Pat's life. haha!

South Carolina is a unique and beautiful place! I always thought I came from the backwoods, but Montana's got nothin' on this place! The sunsets and scenery sure are beautiful though.



I think my mother will agree with me when I say, there's nothing like a pretty sunset!



We were able to spend a day down south in Savannah, GA, as well as an afternoon in Charleston. Looking back at the trip, I'm not sure how we crammed so much into only 6 days!


Battery Park In Charleston, SC. I'm in love with the beautiful, old colonial architecture.




A couple pics from Savannah.

Our trip went by so fast, I only hope we will have a chance to make it down again to visit in the near future.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Hey, good to hear from you again stranger!! Love the pics of your travels...I hope you guys had a good x-mas nad new years. I love the new do also! It is very becoming!