Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Belated Newborn Shoot Photos (and a few other funnies)

I've had this post halfway done for almost 2 weeks now.  It's been one thing after another with our Little Miss, so I haven't had the time (or energy) to complete and publish the post until now.

The first few pictures are of Cami in her rainbow tutu, which was a gift from a dear friend who saw it and thought she had to have it, because of her rainbow baby status.  These pictures crack me up.  Clearly, she is less than impressed.



The pics below are from the newborn photo shoot(s) my mom did while she was here.  Looking back, I can't believe how little she was.  She's turned into such a chunker now!


(my personal favorite!)





 


2 comments:

Coreyocookie said...

So so beautiful Randi!

Breanna said...

I just love all of these pictures! She's a little doll!