Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Photo Montage

I'm feeling incredibly guilty about not writing anything inspiring or witty today. But for some reason, I'm just not feeling it. I uploaded these pics and sat here, attempting to channel my best creative juices. But I've got nothin'. So in lieu of a word-heavy post detailing all the fun goings-on, here's a photojournal of our Christmas holiday.

I think that sums it up pretty well. Happy Holidays, and here's to twenty-ten! Cheers!

3 comments:

Mike McCarthy said...

Thanks for the pictures Randi. It looks like Santa was pretty good to you guys :)

P.S. Yes, we still checkout your blog regularly ... even if we don't post.

Take care Team Groff, and have a safe and happy New Year

Amy Moore said...

Great pics, thanks for sharing them. I love seeing pics of the Groff family. Looks like your holidays treated you all well. Happy New Year.

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a good Christmas. Looks a little chilly in a couple of those pictures but a lot of fun!