Virginia Skye

Virginia Skye

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hello Blog?? It's me, Randi.

Hello there, blog. It's me, Randi. You know, the one who used to write entries all the time?? I'm so sorry if you feel ignored lately. But I promise, I'm going to make it up to you starting RIGHT NOW.

I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from our weekend in Las Vegas. What a great trip full of great food, great drinks, and great friends! I'm convinced that having a stress reliever like this midway through the semester is just what the doctor ordered!

Here's the view from our room at Planet Hollywood:


And, a beautiful sunset on the strip, a little blurry, but I'd say it's a fitting depcition how a weekend in Vegas usually plays out.

And here's us at dinner at my all-time favorite sushi place, RA. Thank you, Christie, for introducing me to this place a few years back. My life has not been the same since. :)


There were other people on this trip besides us, and I did take lots of pictures. But they were more towards the end of the night, and, well, you know how that goes when you're in Sin City...

Coming soon: pics of Lake Tahoe!!! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Amy Moore said...

Great to see some pictures on the blog and most importantly great to see pictures of you and Patrick. You two look great!!!